ESOL with Citizenship

At our school we teach you the ESOL Course in English with Citizenship, as per the Home Office requirements. The course duration depends on your level of English, initial assessment and your individual learning needs. The UK Citizenship Test and training is only in Speaking and Listening. We will also teach you citizenship from the Home Office Citizenship Pack. Our experienced teachers will assess your level in the beginning and then make a learning plan for you. We will teach you until you progress to the next level as per the Home Office requirement.

With this ESOL certificate we will also give you a confirmation letter for the Home Office. You can use the same certificate for your Indefinite Leave to Remain application and for your British Citizenship application. Our ESOL certificate and letter will be from the approved examining body and accredited language school.

As from 28 October 2013, with our ESOL Citizenship course, you also have to do Life in the UK Test. See below from Home Office website:

“From 28 October 2013, unless they are exempt, all applicants for settlement or naturalisation as a British citizen will need to meet the knowledge of language and life requirement by:

  • passing the life in the UK test; and
  • having a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or its equivalent.”

Our classes are flexible and can be tailored to suit each individual’s requirements so that we can help them get the ESOL certificate for their application to get the ILR, Settlement stay or British Nationality and British Passport.

A1 ESOL Entry 1 English Language Course Test for UK Spouse visa

For UK Spouse Visa test, we offer training, test and certificate. Flexible timings and guarantee to teach you until you pass. We have different training packages according to your initial assessment. We will do our best to prepare you for the ESOL A1/B1 English exam and get your certificate for your marriage visa, as soon as possible.