All applicants need to be familiar with the school's safeguarding policy. It should be noted:
- References will be followed up.
- Proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required.
- Appropriate suitability checks, including DBS for Working with Children and Vulnerable adults, will be required prior to confirmation of employment.
English Language Teachers
We are currently seeking English Language Teachers to join our team delivering our Summer School in Yeovil from 1 July to 31 August Candidates must have:
- A passion for teaching
- CELTA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and dynamic classroom presence
- Excellent lesson planning and organisation skills
- Current DBS Certificate
Phoenix is currently recruiting one Activity Leader to help with the running of Summer School. The activities vary from sports to trips locally to full-day excursions, and the ideal candidate will be able to:
- lead a group of 16+ students
- play and organise sports
- motivate students to participate
- consider and care for all students
- be organised and flexible to allow for changing circumstances
Dates: June to September
In the future we may require host families in Yeovil to provide accommodation for our students. Please call or email us for further details.